1.1.11

Rounding out the Old Year


I could pretend it's December 2010 and I am on top of my blogging, but let's face it only Shannon can managing two babies, being a wife and a top notch blogger.

So --- here's a recap of December 2010

NT's Last December Birthday

Bucking tradition, I decided to embrace my birthday this year (and lipstick) and who would've thought -- I had a good time. Weird.

Nigie aka Head of Domestic Affairs, made breakfast, took me to a play, which followed by dinner at the Spanish restaurant up the street. We ended the night watching Turner & Hooch while drinking Champagne. It was all really sweet. Best birthday ever. Probably because I decided to start celebrating my birthday in June . If the Queen can have two birthdays, so can I.


Christmas & New Years Eve 2010

Nigie and I made the trek up to Manchester and celebrated the Lord's Birthday with the Manchester Dickies. Despite having the flu I had a wonderful time, and managed to return to London with my liver in tact.

New Years was a compromise agreement brokered between Nigie and myself. I wanted to go to somewhere fancy and spend lots of money and he wanted none of that. We ended up at the Shoreditch house, then danced till to 3am at Jeremy's and Lydia's.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Nxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment