16.10.10

To Live and Fly to LA



The second weekend of October I made a last minute decision to get on a plane and meet my grandparents and best friend Shannon in LA. It was the first trip home for both my grandparents and Shannon since each had respectively moved out of California earlier in the year. It was my best trip home and that was probably because I wasn't there long enough to know what was going on. Thanks to a very pregnant Shannon (she's a baby birthing machine) and her family for their hospitality and awesome Christmas present. My grandparents looked amazing - having lost a total of 20 plus pounds each. I was so happy to see them for a total of 2 hours. Alana looked amazing at the party she threw for her buddy Seth, Brad and I ate pancakes at Denny's and Dylan went with me, Shannon and Talley to Oak Glen and freaked out by pestering bugs! All in all it was a great visit.

See you guys ... um in January?!

Nxx







2 comments:

  1. The Birthing Machine and Baby TNovember 11, 2010 at 5:16 AM

    AMNT!!! So glad you made that last minute decision to visit! It was fun driving all over SoCal with you. We'll be looking forward to your next visit. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...i'm having an issue that I wasn't part of the reason you came out to LA...you may have to re-edit this post. I like the way you describe me though. Keep that part in.

    ReplyDelete